Postponed: Greg’s Sponsored Climb

Due to storms being forecast on and around Snowdon at the weekend we have reached the decision to postpone Greg’s Sponsored Climb until the weather improves (date to be confirmed but possibly mid-September).

Greg is understandably upset but determined that the climb will still go ahead at a later date.

The conditions on Snowdon will be far too dangerous and treacherous for anyone to climb and none of the Spider-Ede team would want or expect Greg to put himself in any danger.

We’re sure you will all support Greg with this decision.

On behalf of Edie’s family we would like to thank Greg for all that he is doing and the amazing amount he has raised so far. We are also truly grateful to you all for the generous donations which have been made to the Spider-Ede Appeal through sponsorship for this climb which will, of course, be carried forward to the new date

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.