School Non-Uniform Days
We’ve been overwhelmed with the amount of help and support that our appeal has fostered from the community, and this is especially true of a number of our local schools, some of whom have raised many hundreds of pounds. Whilst there are a lot of different ways that a school can fundraise, one of the simplest is the classic non-uniform day. Parent’s are invited to send their children into school in their own clothes and they make a donation of £1 to do so. With several hundred pupils in the average school this can soon add up to a large donation pool, without costing individuals a great deal of effort or money.
So far the following schools have helped the Spider-Ede Appeal with non-uniform days (or Super Hero days, or similar), or have one planned, and we wish to thank them for their support:
- Higher Bebington Junior School.
- Brackenwood Juniors.
- Townfield Primary School.
- Greasby Primary School.
- Heswall Primary School.
- Church Drive Primary School.
- Prenton Preparatory School.
- Well Lane Primary School.
- St. Joseph’s Primary School.
- Raeburn Infant School.
- Saint Andrew’s Primary School.
- Bidston Avenue Primary School.
- St. Michael and All Angels Primary School.
- Egremont Primary School.
- St. Werburghs Primary School (cake sale, bring and buy, odd sock day).
- William Stockton Primary School.
- Wolverham Primary School (Superhero Day).
- Town Lane Infants School.
- Christ Church (CofE) Primary School (Superhero day) – planned for Friday, 16 March.
Please let us know if your school has held a fundraiser for Spider-Ede, we’d love to thank them for their efforts. Or, if your school has something planned then please let us know that too, we’ll do our best to help promote the event.